Cross-Border Services We manage your cross-border accounts seamlessly.
Raymond James (USA) Ltd. (RJLU) is a Canadian based U.S. registered investment firm, offering integrated cross-border wealth management solutions to Americans living in Canada and Canadians living in the US.
We are licensed and regulated in both Canada and the U.S., as RJLU advisors. That means, we can offer you a holistic wealth-management solution and coordinate your entire portfolio of assets to keep you on track to achieving your financial goals.
We work closely with you to build a customized strategy for your cross-border accounts. We also advise on cross-border issues – such as Passive Foreign Investment Company (PFIC) rules and IRA Rollovers – and maintain professional networks to assist with planning, taxation and legal services, as required.
Some of the accounts we manage for clients include:
- RRSPs and RRIFs for Canadians living in the US.
- IRAs for Americans living in Canada.
- Investments for Americans wanting Canadian securities.
- Investment accounts for US-resident children of Canadian-resident parents.
- Discretionary and non-discretionary portfolio services in both currencies.
To see the types of cross-border situations we can assist with, view RJLU case studies.
Find out more about our cross-border services.
Book a consultation