Farm Families and Businesses VALUES MAXIMIZED – TAXES MINIMIZED – TRANSITIONS DONE YOUR WAY
You have built your family farm through years of hard work and dedication. Like many farmers, you’ve spent time nurturing and growing your farm. Helping farmers at every stage of their business is what our process was designed to do. Whether you are in the growth phase, starting to transition your farm or in retirement, Tall Oak Private Wealth is here to help grow and preserve your wealth.
By taking a holistic approach, integrating advice from other valued professionals, and maintaining objectivity, we are able to guide farmers on ways to minimize risk, maximize wealth, protect legacies, and assist farms transition with success.
We will deliver a customized plan that is unique to you, your farm and your family.
By getting to know your specific needs we can strive to:
- Maximize Your Values:
- Cash flow planning, both personal and professional
- Debt management and risk protection
- Retirement and estate planning
- Minimize Your Taxes:
- Optimizing use of corporations and trusts
- Family tax planning and estate equalizations
- Minimizing capital gains
- Transition Your Way:
- Efficiently transition operations and ownership
- Family cohesion and minimizing stress
- Contingency options
Our approach is framed by 3 key focal points: You, Your Farm and Your Family. By understanding your goals for each, it allows us to work with you to:
- Define and protect their lifestyle and cash flow needs
- Articulate and map their unique farm transition plans
- Position their farm for generational success
- Maximize their family and farm values while minimizing tax
How we work with our farm clients and families:
The successful transition of farm operations and ownership is the overarching objective of all farms. Every good succession plan must take these four quadrants into account. Whether it is today or in the future, each quadrant needs to be addressed and well planned.
Grow and preserve your wealth -- find out more about how we can help you.
Book a consultation